Description of the Roman Calendar/ AD:
1. September 23, 2027 is the basis of the beginning date of the 7th month of the Jewish calendar on the Roman calendar:
As per the inclusion of Victor T. Houteff's instructions in the chart image of the Sacred Year and Its Celebrations the book The Answerer vol. 3 questions no. 50 end of month 6 of the Jewish calendar falls on September 22 and the following day early month 7 Jewish calendar on the Roman calendar / AD falls on September 23, 2027.
2. Saturday or Sabbath October 2, 2027 is the 10th day of the first month or the seventh month of the Roman calendar/AD, inferred from:
• Leviticus 23 : 26
And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying,
• Leviticus 23 : 27
Also on the tenth day of this seventh month there shall be a day of atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD.
• Leviticus 23 : 32
It shall be unto you a sabbath of rest, and ye shall afflict your souls: in the ninth day of the month at even, from even unto even, shall ye celebrate your sabbath.
• Exodus 12 : 3
Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month (the first month) they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house:
3. October 2 to October 6, 2027 is the order to lock up / separate sheep day 10 to the 14th day of the Roman calendar / AD, as stated in the Exodus 12 : 6: “And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.”
From the obligation from the 10th day to the 14th day if adjusted to our understanding of the stages of the harvesting event of the Laodicean church can be concluded to the sealing of 144,000 that begins Ezekiel 9 with the establishment of a mark on the forehead of the first fruit (from the Laodicean church).
4. October 7 to October 10, 2027 is the time when their rival example of 144,000 experiencing Jacob's trouble as for example in the past according to the chart image of the Sacred Year and his celebrations, Jesus was persecuted in human power day 15 to day 18 of the first month, this conclusion is based on:
• Exodus 12 : 5
Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats
• Exodus 12 : 6
And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening.
This verse foretells to Jesus who will be persecuted and as the entire Christian world has understood that Jesus was persecuted from Thursday to Sunday He rose.
5. October 10, 2027 the 144,000 day together with the lambs on Mount Zion is a rival example of the 18th day of the first month of Jesus' victory day on rising from the dead, this conclusion is based on:
• Leviticus 23 : 9
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
• Leviticus 23 : 10
Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land which I give unto you, and shall reap the harvest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf of the first fruits of your harvest unto the priest:
• Leviticus 23 : 11
And he shall wave the sheaf before the LORD, to be accepted for you: on the morrow after the sabbath the priest shall wave it.
• Leviticus 23 : 12
And ye shall offer that day when ye wave the sheaf an he lamb without blemish of the first year for a burnt offering unto the LORD.
In accordance with the story of the experience of the Israelites, their arrival in the land of Canaan was the end of the mission or victory of the long journey out of Egypt.
6. October 7 to October 13, 2027 is the period of order to carry out the feast of the roman calendar/AD from the Jewish calendar day 15 to the 21st day of the first month or the seventh month:
• Exodus 12 : 18, 19
18 In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even.
19 Seven days shall there be no leaven found in your houses: for whosoever eateth that which is leavened, even that soul shall be cut off from the congregation of Israel, whether he be a stranger, or born in the land.
• Leviticus 23 : 29
For whatsoever soul it be that shall not be afflicted in that same day, he shall be cut off from among his people.
• Leviticus 23 : 5
In the fourteenth day of the first month at even is the LORD'S pass over.
• Leviticus 23 : 6
And on the fifteenth day of the same month is the feast of unleavened bread unto the LORD: seven days ye must eat unleavened bread
• Leviticus 23 : 34
Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day of this seventh month shall be the feast of tabernacles for seven days unto the LORD.
7. The slaughter of weeds and chaff from among the wheat took place from October 11 to October 13, 2027, the Roman calendar/AD from the 19th day of the seventh month, one day after 144,000 met the lambs on Mount Zion.
Since the celebration of Passover and the celebration of the leaf hut as the Israelites used to be is a celebration of the victory ceremony of the completion of the journey arriving in the land of Canaan and is a celebration of the fruits of all agricultural gathering, although in that period of 7 days there were persecutions that 144,000 were received and the slaughter of those who did not escape from the Laodicean church, but since it had been promised as the book of Jeremiah 30 : 7 that they 144,000 would be saved, the persecution of the survivors and the slaughter of the unworthy could be summed up as part of their victory of 144,000.
8. 50 days after the Sabbath (after the 18th day of the seventh month) the command to bring a new offering file (the second fruits) to the Lord:
Leviticus 23 : 15, 16
15 And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths shall be complete:
16 Even unto the morrow after the seventh sabbath shall ye number fifty days; and ye shall offer a new meat offering unto the LORD.